Book now to secure your place at our annual Meet the Buyer event, sponsored by Hammersmith & Fulham Council and the Mayor of London. This event is an excellent opportunity for your company to get 1 to 1 meetings with construction related buyers looking to procure your trade.
Seven buyers have confirmed so far.
- Wates which is building the new Hammersmith & Fulham Police Station
- St George which is building the second phase of Sovereign Court
- St James which is actively procuring for its 10 year development at White City Living
- Westfield which continues its refurbishment of its original building and needs local repair and maintenance services
- Mount Anvil which is fitting out the new Riverside Studios Arts Centre
- Regal Homes for its residential development in Sinclair Road
- MITIE which maintains the Council’s housing stock
They are all looking to meet with local companies based in Hammersmith & Fulham to help meet their local procurement targets. Click 'book now' button below to find out what trades they are looking for and secure your place!
HFBrill4Biz Supply Chain was set up to help local companies get access to the many opportunities coming out of property development in Hammersmith & Fulham. To be eligible for this event your company must be based in the borough!
Date: Thursday 31st May 2018
Type your paragraph here.
HFBrill4Biz Meet the Buyer Event 31st May
for construction related local companies
7 Buyers confirmed so far!